Coach Christina Gonzales is a performance coach dedicated to helping women discover their confidence by way of well-rounded strength training. Her passion for the active, healthy lifestyle has driven her to aid others in realizing their potential both inside and outside of the gym. She believes every woman can feel strong, beautiful and confident through the development of her physical abilities, or as Christina calls it, “Feminine and Fierce”.
Christina’s love for coaching and fitness have come together to form the perfect balance. Her energy is contagious and her commitment to her clients’ growth is what keeps them coming back for more. She seeks the best out of everyone, but more importantly aids them in surpassing their health and fitness goals. She holds them accountable so that they, too, can reap the benefits of how much being a strong woman translates over, in a positive way, to the rest of her life on a day-to-day basis. Her mission is to be the best possible role model and influence to all she comes in contact with.
Feminine and Fierce is a program designed for women of all ages and fitness levels.
Women who are feeling Weak
Women who are not confident
Women who are fed up with feeling lost or getting injured in the gym
Women who are want to take control of their bodies, minds and life!
This program was designed for YOU, the woman who is ready to be strong, look sexy, overcome inferiority, and make herself less of a victim to what goes on this world today.
The woman who wants to be more than something pretty to look at.
Someone to be respected, and looked up to as a strong, confident, powerful Woman
It is designed for YOU, the woman who is ready to have the confidence that strength training empowers you with, to allow you to do more than you ever thought you could.
– 12 week training program broken into 3 progressive phases of 3 workouts per week
– Simple assessments to measure and track your progress
– Weekly challenges to bring you outside your comfort zone
– Inspiring stories and messages to help you achieve what you never thought possible
– Workouts designed to help you master functional movement patterns, such as squatting, lunging, hinging, pushing, and pulling; movements that will transfer over to your everyday life.
Movements that, once mastered, will keep up with your kids at the park. Go rock climbing, bike riding, surfing, walking with your significant others, trying new activities you never had the confidence to do before because you thought your balance was terrible, or you weren’t strong enough to do it.
– Workouts designed to make you sweat and get that endorphin release, so that one day at a time, you feel better and better about yourself and your progress.
-A community of empowered women who support each other and will help to hold you accountable to your goals