Why I created Feminine and Fierce
I created Feminine and Fierce for the woman who wants to take control of her fitness, health, and her life. I made this program to be scalable and flexible, and to meet you where you are on your fitness journey. Whether you’re just starting out, or you’ve been exercising regularly, this program will provide structure and a roadmap towards achieving your goals.
I suddenly saw women of all ages, feel the need to be validated by others, especially with the rise of social media. Your most attractive feature shouldn’t be your butt, but your overall contributions as a person, and strength as a person. My goal is to inspire that confidence, strength, and knowledge to validate yourself, feel great about your own gains, and shift your paradigm. Feminine and Fierce will equip you with the knowledge to be stronger, and more effective at the gym.
“The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet” – Mohadesa Najumi
What Does the Program Include?
– 12 week training program crafted into 3 progressive phases, with 3 workouts per week.
– Simple assessments to measure and track your progress.
– Weekly challenges to bring you outside your comfort zone.
– Lifestyle tips and habits that I’ve learned over the years, to empower you to take control of your fitness journey.
– Inspiring stories and messages to help you achieve what you never thought possible,
– Workouts designed to help you master functional movement patterns, such as squatting, lunging, hinging, pushing, and pulling; movements that will transfer over to your everyday life.
– Workouts designed to make you sweat and get that endorphin release, so that one day at a time, you feel better and better about yourself and your progress.
– A community of empowered women who support each other and will help to hold you accountable to your goals.